5 Reasons Why You Should Get Married in Puerto Rico
Hi everyone! Welcome back to my wedding blog, it has been quite a long time. If you're here is probably because you're planning a destination wedding and Puerto Rico is one of your amazing options. I want to help you narrow down why your top destination place should be Puerto Rico, specially after Hurricane Maria. For me is very important that people visit our island, specially now, when we need all the tourism to keep our people motivated and working. So here are my top 5 reasons why you and anyone should get married in this beautiful island.
1. Diverse Venues - No matter the style or vibe of your wedding, you will find a venue here. From glamorous hotel ballrooms, to beach front ceremonies, rustic old spanish haciendas, whimsical gardens, even a tropical forest ceremony, Puerto Rico is able to give you an amazing venue to fit your style and your budget.
2. Amazing Entertainment- Having the longest christmas in the world, puertorricans sure know how to party. We have the craziest and most entertaining crazy hour at weddings in the world, if you want dance music, dancers, "zanqueros", acrobats, you name it and will have it. Making sure you have an amazing time here is our goal.
3. Yummiest food- Puertorricans love to cook, so it is no wonder that our menus are exquisite. Your guests will be wanting to take some food home, it is that good. From fried "empanadillas", "piononos", "alcapurrias" to our amazing local sea food and our yummy "mofongo" you'll have the best meal of your life.
4. After the wedding activities - The wedding is over, but your stay doesn't have to be! There is so much you can do in Puerto Rico like : visit some of our beautiful beaches, go dancing in old san juan, go bar hopping, kayaking in one of our bioluminescent bays, visit our caves or go hiking in "El Yunque", take a stroll in "la placita", there is so much to do you will never want to leave. No matter the activity it is sure to be romantic and amazing.
5. Friendly people- Anyone you meet during the planning of your event or during your stay in our island is going to be so nice. We are warming, happy people who love to make our guests happy and will make you feel like royalty.
These are just some of the reasons why anyone should get married in Puerto Rico,there are so many more! Our island has so much to offer and we can't wait for you to visit us and have the wedding of your dreams in this magnificent island.